Monday, October 11, 2004

Conker conundrum

The advisor is busy today - so many high quality problems coming my way, and so little time to answer them. Thankfully, the Advisor is willing to sacrifice their own time in order to give the answers that are so well deserved.



MJ has asked: "Hi - MJ here (Pictured right) - Would like some advice on where I can play Conkers - oooooooooooooooooooooooooow! PS - Do you think I'm Bad ? ooooh ooooh"

Now, the advisor is becoming a little suspicious of all these celebrity requests for advice. Partly it is because they have all come from the same email address and partly because MJ would surely already know the best places to play conkers. However, I will allow you the benefit of the doubt on this occasion. If you really want to know the best places to play conkers I suggest you speak to Stefan Warburton, Master of the Conkerverse. Otherwise, just nip down the park. PS. Yes, very, very, very bad. Tragic. Hope that helps, MJ.