Friday, October 08, 2004

Paul's perplexing puzzlement

Amazingly, yet another request for help from a high profile star. I expect I shall be off to Hollywood soon to make my own advice giving prime time show. Its surely only a matter of time.



"Hullo - Magic - Not alot. Paul here (Say Yes Paul) - you may remember me from such programs as ... well, Paul Daniels Magic Show and Wizbit - Magic! HuuHuuHuu Huuu!Anyhoo, I'm here to ask for Advice - Basically, I'm a stumpy arse, but some how managed to pull Debbie (Debbie Debbie Debbie!!) - and now bored of her ... and want some young filly to tap off with. Any Advice is great!! Anyhow, pick a card, any card ... Say Yes Paul! Tar Tar. Paul"

Well, Paul, short people can often pull. As can ugly people, and since you are both, you really need to approach your tapping in the right way. A person such as yourself should really aim for the visually impaired market, and being deaf would also be a bonus. Also, don't you think Debbie is a good name? The best name ever in my opinion. Hope that helps, Paul.