Friday, September 17, 2004

Angel in distress

I have had a request for help for someone very much in need. I will offer the best advice I can.

LovelyPerson of Old Town writes "I am always a very nice person, and I speak only the truth. Recently, some of my so called friends have suggested that at times I might make things up. They are also bad people who get up to all sorts and keep leading me astray. When I protest I am an angel they say I am a devil and say they are going to set me up in a compromising position and take photographs in order to blackmail me."

Ah, the number of times I have come across such a situation in my many years as advisor. I would suggest that these people are pure evil and you avoid them. They are merely jealous of your high intelligence, your ability to take alcohol and your pretty hair. I would get better friends if I was you. Hope that helps, LovelyPerson.