Sunday, September 26, 2004

Chocolate challenge

Ms P has a request for my excellent advice and writes: "The other day I was totally stressed out and decided to treat my stress with some chocolate. I opened the wrapper and it told me to "Go easy on myself" It was just what I needed to calm myself down and make me laugh. But the next piece of chocolate suggested I "Melt someone's heart with a promise". The first wrapper was so perfect for my karma that I want to follow the instructions of the second. But how do I know who's heart I'm supposed to melt and what promise I need to make?"

Well, I will firstly answer the problem of who you need to make the promise to. If chocolate is your best friend then you really can't afford to be too choosy - just pick the next person you see. As for what the promise should be, just promise to buy them expensive gifts and beer and you should be sorted. Hope that helps, Ms.