Friday, September 17, 2004

Psycho nutcase

Reynata Poppycock is worried. She says "I don't know if you can help me or not but I am feeling quite confused. Its my friend, you see. She has a bit of a problem... well she was working late last night and her boss was there and, well, she doesn't really like him. That is to say, hates him. And, well he hasn't come into work today... Of course, she wouldn't mean to kill him or anything. Well maybe just a little. But he is mean and ugly and patronising so in the sheme of things it should be ok. Shouldn't it? Anyway, the cleaner is looking a little pale and has been working on a dirty red patch on the carpet but has just run off..."

I would recommend you talk to your friend about this, but be careful because they sound like a psycho nutcase. Obviously, there is nothing wrong with killing someone you don't like, but the red patch could well be red wine, so be careful. Hope that helps, Reynata.