Friday, September 17, 2004

Chunky Challenge

Here is yet another problem which has been sent to me in order to benefit from my wonderful advice.

Chunky of Leamington Spa writes: "Attempted to introduce a new world record - Number of FAB Ice Lolly's Eaten in one day - got a letter from the guiness book of records declining my record; ... Please let me know how I can make myself serious to these people"

Adviceforall's response is thus:
Thank you for sending me the details of your recent problem. I am afraid to say that I am unable to accept this as a problem. I receive over 6 problems a year from which only a small proportion are approved by our experienced researchers to establish new problems. I think you will appreciate that I am bound to favour those that reflect the greatest interest.

I appreciate that this may be disappointing to you. I am always keen to hear from people who wish to have a problem. If you should need any advice regarding problems in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me, quoting the above title.

Once again thank you for your interest in problems.

Hope that helps, Chunky.