Saturday, September 18, 2004

Drinking problem

Even though it is the weekend I will still selflessly give my expertise to this troubled soul.

Albert Schwanger asks: "When I woke up this morning, I had a bad headache and was very thirsty. I don't really understand this because I certainly drank alot last night. Can you explain to me how I might avoid feeling like this. I am off out at lunchtime and will be drinking loads again - so some timely advice would be useful. BTW, one of the people I was out with was called Debbie, she seemed like a very loveley person - you and her would probably get on very well"

Yes, this is a common problem. When we drink a lot our mouths get used to the amount of liquid and when we stop we get very thirsty because our bodies want more beer. The headache is through frustration of not having a drink. I would recommend that you start drinking beer again as soon as possible. To be healthy, drink eight pints of beer a day - its just flavour and fizz and good for you. Hope that helps, Albert!